I love suede boots because they look rich and luscious (especially in colors like olive and red, and yes some of our Best Suede Boot picks are in those colors!)
Of course, for versatility, it's still hard to beat a great pair of tall black suede boots, especially when there are so many great looks
1. It's fun to hangout and shopping with my girlfriends
2. Preparing breakfast is easy to make.
3. I want to be a fashion designer someday.
4. More sales this months? hmmp I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about searching eating disorders treatment centers online
6. My family was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go mall and shopping, tomorrow my plans include will go Kmart and Sunday, I want to go onwards with my family
1.Accumulated dead skin buildup, deodorant, sweat and other impurities contribute to dark armpits. Exfoliate with St. Ives Apricot Scrub to remove all these residues. Do this gently twice a week.
2.Try rubbing lemon slices on your armpits. Lemon can dry out your skin, so you will need to moisturize afterwards with vitamin E oil or your favorite lotion at bedtime.
3.Mix a paste using 1 tsp of lime juice, 1 tsp of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on armpits for 20 minutes then rinse.
4.Mix a paste of 1 tsp gram flour, 1 tsp sandalwood powder, 1 tsp lime, 1 tsp milk and a pinch of turmeric powder. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
5.Mix a paste of 1 Tbsp gram flour, 1 tsp yogurt (curds) and 1 tsp milk. Leave on skin for 20 minutes then wash off.
6.Mix a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water and apply to underarms. When it dries, rinse off.
Use a good underarm whitening cream. If you prefer the fastest results, this is the way to go.
1. I had a superb dinner with my sweet boys at Reef hotel. Next time churassco baby okay hehe!
2. I got surprise from my babies. I love you so my much hubby andcasey.
3. Today was really good day. I found cheap brochure holders online. I'm so excited to organize my books and magazines.
4.Casey's turning 2 years old next month.
5. New friends
6. Good news keeps coming. Thank you god
8. Bonding with my two boys
10. blog Hoping
1 main compartment with zipper opening
1 zippered pocket on back
In 2008, for its 60th birthday, Longchamp relaunched this line from the early 70s. But what does LM stand for? Longchamp Maroquinerie, of course!
Jacquard coton/polyester/polyamide fabric treated with a stain repellent trimmed in cowhide leather. Polyester resin lining.
Dimensions : 32x20x17 cm
Hubby and Casey just got home from their father and son bonding they went at GPO and Micronesia mall. They woke me up with another surprise again thanks for the chocolate from my sweet little man and thank you to my honey for the rubber shoes and medical scrubs. I love them so much. I love you my babies. I really really appreciate it.
Time to sleep with my sweet babies. Good night everyone and have a nice weekend.
You can transform your dry skin into a super smooth, soft, supple, and glowing skin by using these home remedies.
- Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
- Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth.
- Mix some honey with tomato juice to get a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
- Mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads, dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
- Make a paste by mixing mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine. Apply on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
- Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
And...here we go!
1. The only question is can we get our quota sales this month? Hopefully crossing my fingers!
2. Wholesaleinsurance.net I'm gonna go here in one day. Hubby and I think about it first and we need to read their policy and procedure
3. Three things on my desk: Papers, computer and pen.
4. Calling our customer is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with my baby
6. Vanilla and snores bath overwhelms the senses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch movie and shopping with my girlfriends, tomorrow my plans include laundry time and Sunday, I want to cook kare kare lol!
- Get Regular Trims! When you’re growing your hair longer, it’s extremely important to get a hair trim on a very regular basis. When you get your hair trimmed, it removes any split or damaged ends. Visit your salon every three to four months for a trim of about one half inch. If you color your hair or use harsh heat appliances on it often, you may need a trim even more often than this, however.
- Skip The Heat! Using hair dryers, curling irons, hot rollers, crimpers or flat irons on your hair can be extremely damaging. In fact, these products can damage your hair and keep it from growing like it should. If you can’t possibly skip the heat appliances, think about getting a gentle shampoo made to protect your hair from heat related damage. There are several brands which offer this type of protection and it’s worthwhile to use. In addition, think about using your blow dryer on low settings or allow your hair to air dry for as long as you can before blasting it with hot air.
- Be Careful Of Ponytails! A ponytail can be a great way to cure a bad hair day, but it can also damage your hair if not done properly. Refrain from wearing tight ponytails very often if you’re trying to grow longer or healthier hair. If a ponytail is tugging on your scalp, chances are it could be breaking your hair at the same time. If you want to wear your hair up with a clip or hair band, be sure it’s done so in a loose style. This will reduce the amount of damage to your hair, while still letting you wear your hair up.
- Use Hair Replacement Products! If you’re experiencing hair loss from conditions like alopecia, talk with your doctor about hair replacement products. You may benefit from using products like Rogaine, to help your locks become healthier and thicker.
- Take Your Vitamins! Nutrition does play a part in healthy hair growth. However, it’s important you focus on the specific vitamins thought to take a big role in hair health. Pantothenic acid is helpful for stimulating vitamin consumption and stopping hair loss, while helping re-growth. Biotin is supposed to help cell development, prevent hair loss and stop premature graying of the hair. Inositol and Folic Acid are thought to keep the hair healthy and allow for good blood circulation in the scalp area. A multi vitamin might indeed cover all of these areas. Just be sure to check out the back of the bottle to see which formula is best for your overall health and your hair health! Check with your doctor before starting any new supplements.
On Sunday hubby and I with our adorable son were having a picnic getaway. While I am looking forward to the nice weather, please can you cooperate with us lol! and tonight hanging out with my girlfriends and they gonna help me out to check some nice Checkerboard invitations at GPO mall I'm so excited. 6:00 PM hurry up hehe!
While waiting my friends I stumbled upon this cute Arkon's iPad stand.
Arkon's iPad stand is an exceedingly travel-friendly tablet stand designed for use with the Apple iPad, iPad 2 and others tablets. I like this one.